Tuesday, April 19, 2011

♥ The Mommy Hook *Review*

The Mommy Hook : THE MOMMY HOOK is here! The Mommy Hook is the perfect stroller hanger. Built to last, lightweight and versatile, it fits virtually all stroller handles. The Mommy Hook (dad's like it, too) is made from durable, heavy-duty aluminum – it won't break like cheap plastic hangers. Its unique rubber grip keeps it from sliding.


Use The Mommy Hook on your stroller. Use it on your shopping cart. Just snap it on and you're ready to roll! You can also use The Mommy Hook to carry bags from your car to your home. You'll think of your own uses for The Mommy Hook, too!



Let me just start out by saying..The Mommy Hookis one of the greatest family inventions since well pampers. The Mommy Hook will be your third or even forth hand! It's easy open hook mouth allows plastic bags, diaper bags, tote bags all kinds of bags.. to be easily inserted into the Mommy Hook. You know those days where you are having a great time at the new park shopping center, shopping..shopping..more shopping until you realized that you shopped so much that the bags are weighing your arms down..Yeah! That's when The Mommy Hook comes in.. Just slip the bag handles onto the mommy hook and hook the mommy hook onto your stroller and you are good to go! Probably not best for your bank account but you won't mind that when you are strutting around in your new clothes right?.. I used The Mommy Hook while bringing in tons of plastic bags from wal-mart because of the extra cushioned handle I was able to carry in Tons of stuff and heavy frozen foods will weigh you down in no time. But I managed to stuff The Mommy Hook with tons of bags and still had my upper arm and my other arm and hand to carry stuff inside. Sweet! you know that saying.. What do I look like an octopus?.. I only have 2 arms..Well now you have an extra. The mommy Hook comes in the colors of Black,Green,Blue, And Red for more color varieties. 


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a The Mommy Hook to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: