Tuesday, December 4, 2012

♥ Dr's Remedy Breast Cancer Collection *Review*

Dr's Remedy :
The birth of Dr.'s REMEDY® began with a warning. Dr. Cirlincione's wife was pregnant and advised against using hair dyes, eating certain foods, and being exposed to harsh chemicals. Dr. Cirlincione began to research the toxins contained in most commercial nail polish, which is commonly used by pregnant women. It became obvious that formaldehyde, toluene and DBP are not only linked to serious health problems, but also potentially damaging to the nail as well.

Dr. Cirlincione partnered with Dr. Spielfogel and together they formulated Dr.'s REMEDY®, free from THE BIG 3, but also UNIQUELY ENRICHED with ingredients, such as tea tree oil and garlic bulb extract, which are naturally occurring anti-fungal, antibacterial, and healthier for the nail.

Not only is Dr.'s REMEDY® better for you, it comes in a rainbow of today's most fashionable colors.

 
  • Enhanced with naturally occurring anti-fungal ingredients and vitamins to promote healthier nails.
  • Appealing to women with discolored nails, pregnant women, or parents looking for safer alternatives for their children.
  • Allergen friendly for those sensitive to chemicals in commercial nail polish.
  • Enriched means a stronger, healthier looking nail, which is appealing to everyone. (Read More) .

As some of you may or may not know.. October is breast cancer awareness month. A month to celebrate the recovery of millions of women's recoveries, and to be there for the recovers. Dr's Remedy has made a special collection just for breast cancer awareness month. Celebrate!




HOPEFUL Hot Pink a Hello Kitty meets bubble gum shade. I loved HOPEFUL Hot Pink since the moment I seen it on  Dr's Remedy website. This creamy and happy nail polish color just screams Use me! so I did, and I did not regret it. I used it not only on my piggy toes, which made my toe nails POP, I also used this color on my finger nails, which I rarely do. And I adored it. I got lots of compliments on the color. The color lasted for several weeks without the color fading unlike other nail polishes. Amazing color for only $17.00.








NURTURE Nude Pink A damsel-in-distress, barely there beautiful. One of many things I love about this polish was the shimmer and glam of this polish. I loved the soft tone of just one layer of this polish, add a couple more layers of this color and you get Hollywood meets bombshell. I loved the sheer tones that accompanied other colors when I used my nail art tool to combine different nail designs. The weather might be cooling down, but the shimmer of this polish will make you're nails hot. Buy it now for just $17.00.








PURITY Pink A ballet slipper, sheer nude hue.  I love pinks, what's better then pinks? a barely there nude pink. . I applied this to my finger nails, just a couple of coats gave me a refreshed, nude French manicure. I love the soft look and feel of this color, It's a perfect mix and match color to wear alone, or with another favorite Dr's Remedy nail color. For a mere $17.00 your little piggies can go to the market and buy all the nail polish accessories they want. ♥







I have received other nail polishes from Dr's Remedy, and I have never loved other nail polishes as much as I have loved using all of the Dr's remedy polish collections. Not only is there amazingly beautiful color collections, but the nail polish company loves their customers. Dr's Remedy designed a nail polish that is doctor-inspired that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. The nail polish leaves nails in better condition. Made with organic Ingredients, vitamins, wheat protein, tea tree oil, lavender, and garlic bulb extract. Dr.'s Remedy is also a vegan nail polish.
 


 ♥  I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Dr.'s Remedy nail polish to try and give my honest opinion. 


No comments: