Saturday, March 19, 2011

♥ Bring It Up *Review*

"Bring It Up's innovative product is indeed a true beauty breakthrough. Our "lift from the top" method provides full support, without a bra, up to size D cup. For larger breasted women over a size D cup, the lifts can be worn with a bra for added support. In addition, we recently developed a stretch contour Nipple Cover and Breast Shaper, using the same method that results in flawless looking breasts. And they are reusable 25 times or more."




Following weight loss, pregnancy or aging, breast sagging is a common problem easily corrected with these revolutionary lifts. They enhance body image, are great with swimsuits, sexy backless and strapless fashions and are virtually undetectable. The invisible soft adhesive is comfortable, quick and easy to use. (Read More)









If you are like me you can't afford to pay $4.000 or more for a breast lift. At age 27 with no children my breast are like other women..Not exactly saluting. my breast outgrew my body at a very young age. I was bigger then the girls in my class at 4th and 5th grade now in the middle range of D they droop and are not attractive at at. I'm like the other real millions of women who wish to have perky breast but can't afford the big payment, Seek out cheaper temporary breast lift such as Bring It Up.






Bring It Up allows women to lift their breast from the top, not under your breast. The lifts are applied to the top of the breast, Lifting the breast and the nipple, resulting in perfectly shaped, uplifted breasts instantly- without costly surgery. Bring It Up Breast Lifts are unlike any other breast lift on the market!.. They enhance body image, are great with swimsuits, sexy backless and strapless fashions and are  undetectable. The invisible soft adhesive is comfortable, quick and easy to use. The only down side is the adhesive pulled my skin when removing. It hurt but only for a minute. The aheasive isn't the easiest to remove from the backing. And is difficult to apply if not used before. The adhesive stays on untill you take it off and is waterproof, sweat proof, and rub proof. I wish I discovered this product along time ago.



Kelly at BringItUp is sweet enough to give my readers a "Special Gift" from bring it up..You can save $10 by putting in GIFT10 at checkout when tyou purchase one of their products priced $19.99 or more ! How Awsome is that! So if you have never tried BringItUp and have always wanted to here is your chance! ♥ Thank You Kelly!


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Bring It Up's to try and give my honest opinion.

No comments: