Friday, March 25, 2011

♥ Celsius *Review*

Celsius : Celsius helps you get fit and stay fit. Celsius is your partner whether you walk the dog or workout at the gym. Studies show that drinking a great tasting Celsius before you exercise may help you burn calories, raise metabolism and provide lasting energy to power you through your routine and beyond.*  Even better, studies show Celsius may reduce body fat, increase endurance and provide greater resistance to fatigue (increased energy).* These were the results for participants, who drank a Celsius once a day during the 10-week study and on the days they exercised they consumed their daily Celsius 15 minutes prior to exercise. (Read More)




Kim at Celsius was kind enough to send me a bundle of Celsius Energy Drinks Supplement drinks, On-the-go packets, and Celsius mini shots to try and review. The flavors came in the variety of : Green Tea, Strawberry Kiwi,  Raspberry Acai, Sparkling Wild Berry, Iced Tea Lemon, Sparkling Orange, Ginger Ale, And apple Orchard Blend.  The Celsius shots were in the flavor of Calypso Punch. And the Celsius On-the-go packs came in the flavor of Berry Flavor. Celsius is your ultimate fitness partner for- Burns Calories, Reduce Body Fat, Energizes Metabolism, Energize Metabolism, Lasting Energy, And is Clinically Validated.  Celsius has won awards such as Best of 2009, Retailer Choice 2009, AND Best New Beverage. Here's a little fun fact..Mario Lopez is the National Brand Spokesperson for Celsius!  I remember him when he played in "Saved By The Bell"  when I was a kid and now the health guru himself sponsors Celsius. Katie Holmes has been spotted drinking Celsius and Celsius has also had a spotlight on Food Network's Unwrapped! It does not get much better than that!








Let me just start out by saying..I love Celsius ! I have tried other .."Supplement" drinks and shots before and they left me jittery, drowsy, or even sick to my stomach. They tasted strange, over sugared, or overly hyper. I left a can of Celsius in the fridge over night and drank it when I woke up at 5:30 in the morning, I felt it's effects within 10 minutes of drinking It is now 1:32 Pm and  I have kept my Pep since then. I had no energy when I woke up since my hours are set for waking up between 7-8 Am I am not used to waking up at 5:30 so I really needed a boost this morning. Like other energy drinks I have tried in the past I crashed around 2:00pm when I needed a boost to finish the day. I'm still hyped up and I'm not sluggish like I usually am without anything. I like to drink coffee but it stains my teeth and that means constantly using teeth whitening products that make my teeth  sensitive.


Celsius was easy to drink other then the fact that they are 12 FL oz. So if you are not looking forward to chugging a 12 FL oz can You should check out the Celsius Shots they sell. I am put off of Supplement drinks because they are over sugared or they taste nasty, But Celsius was not overly sugared (As far as I could tell) and the flavors were tasty!.. The only ones I personally thought was a little off was the strawberry kiwi because it was just slightly tart. Other then that I could taste the strawberry and the kiwi which Is flavors that I love! Celsius is a great product to help people like (ME) who exercise but often have that couch potato side. Celsius gives you that boost you need to get off your butt and GO! Celsius has tons of flavors to please anyone! Flavors


Want to see if Celsius is for you? Check them out HERE

Check out their facebook HERE

They also have Twitter HERE



♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Celsius to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: