Friday, April 29, 2011

♥ Enjoy *Review*

Enjoy Lighting : With Enjoy Lighting candles, you can enjoy the warm atmosphere of candlelight without the unwanted fire risks or replacement costs. (Read More)





I was sent 2 flameless Enjoy candles to review. I was sent 1 large and 1 small signature timmer candles.









These beautiful golden marble flamless candles not only look beautiful, But smell beautiful. I was able to smell these candles while still in the box. The sweet smell will surely fill any room with it's lovely fragrances. The best part is that they are flameless so there is no mess, and they will last forever. Each flameless candle has a 3 setting timer 4,6, or 8 hour durations. I'm loving that! I can set it on the lowest setting to enjoy for myself, or on one of the higher settings for company or for a more of a romantic setting. the candles have a extended 450 hour battery life so you won't have to worry about keeping a tub full of batteries stored. Each candle is made with real candle wax. The beautiful marble wax is perfect for any place setting or decor. These candles would make a great Christmas, birthday, or anniversary. Enjoy has tons of colors, fragrances, and shapes so you are sure to find something you will love or find that amazing candle for someone that you love.  Enjoy Candles are sold in a amazing variety of stores. Here are just a few - Target, Kmart, Brook stone, Bon ∙Ton, Lamp Lust, Nate Berkus, Flamelsscandles.net, Smart Home, Dillard's. here's a list of other stores - Store List.



♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Candles to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: