Saturday, March 12, 2011

♥ (AVEYOU) HAI Straighting Iron *Review*




Aveyou : AVEYOU Beauty Boutique, Your Unique Beauty Boutique.  Created by Lisa Esposito and her brother Brian to bring the finest hair, nail, skin, and body care products to all of their online and in-store shoppers.  Lisa and Brian were able to create this new concept stemming from their father, Anthony Esposito's, guidance and skills.  Anthony Esposito was an originator in the beauty industry starting Esposito Beauty Supply, which then turned into Salon Professional Services.  Salon Professional Services is the parent company to Beauty Plus and AVEYOU Beauty Boutique.  Salon Professional Services wholesale division calls on over 5,000 salons, spas and beauty boutiques throughout the state of New Jersey.  The salon division is head up by Rudy F. Falco who has extensive background in sales, consulting, and purchasing.   All of AVEYOU product lines are extensively tested to make sure they stand up to all of their claims.  AVEYOU's entire concept is being all about you, the customers.  AVEYOU's in-depth customer service and product knowledge allows them to offer the best possible service in the beauty industry.  Their stores are equipped with extensive staff and high inventory levels to always be able to serve their customers.  AVEYOU Online at www.aveyou.com, which was developed and created by Brian J. Esposito takes all the same core concepts, however does everything possible to get an online shopper's order to their doorstep as quickly as possible.  Please read up on their customers' testimonials at:  AVEYOU Online Shoppers Testimonials  





Let me just start out by saying I LOVE AVEYOU! and special thanks to Brian J. for making me get my first straighting Iron! He sent me a gift code good on AVEYOU and I automaticly knew what I wanted. I went straight for the HAI (Limited Edition) convertable Hot pink and black Straighting iron that came with a matching round brush and a tote to keep my straighting iron nice and damage free. You can switch the hot pads to blue but who would want to switch *PINK* to blue?..Seriously?..









 
This is my (Before) picture as you can tell I have brown hair which I have colored since 5th grade. Perms since I was to young to even be having perms, and a whole lotta other stuff I should have never put my hair through. As you can see in the picture my hair is dry, curly, and wavy and what you probably can't see in the picture is my hair is THICK..THICK..THICK. If you have hair like mine then you know how hard it is to manage your mane.



This is the (after) picture.. Voila! now that's what I call nice hair. Nice straight, texured, Not frompy, weighed down, uneven, and it's even got shine. The HAI straighting iron has many different settings the lowest is 170 and goes all the way to the highest 410. To straighten half of my hair took about 20 minutes, Keep in mind I have super thick and long hair. The ends of my hair go down to my butt. So for shorter hair it will take half of the time it took me. It was easy to straighten my hair, I was nervous about doing it because it's hard to straighten hair around the nap of your neck. It wasn't easy but it was not hard. The more you straighted your hair the easier it would get. The products I used to achive this look was the round brush that came with my straighing iron, Garnier Fructis (Sleek & Shine) weightless anti-frizz serum (Leave-In) and a heavely bristled paddle brush. This is the best Straighing iron I have ever used. It got hot within seconds! Yes Seconds! and it cooled down just as fast as it headed up. If you are intrested in this you can buy yours at AVEYOU's Website.


No comments: