Tuesday, March 22, 2011

♥ Vitalicious *Review*

Vitalicous :  Vitalicious® Inc. is the market leader of innovative "vital and delicious" baked goods that promote a healthy lifestyle, without sacrificing taste. First to market with 100-calorie servings, Vitalicious® is leading the way to a holistic approach to maximize satisfaction with minimum calories, with products that are low fat and high in fiber and nutrients. Vitalicious® has created a unique triangle of need-satisfaction (All-Natural ingredients + Nutraceuticals + Weight Management), the only baked-goods company in this niche. Founded in 1999, Vitalicious® creates and sells a variety of unique, healthy, value-added baked goods under the VitaMuffin™, VitaTop™, VitaBrownie™, VitaCake™, and VitaMuffin Mix™ trademarks. Vitalicious® products are now sold at stores nationwide and at www.vitalicious.com (www.vitalicious.ca for Canadian Residents). Here at Vitalicious® our mission is simple: to make healthy and delicious baked goods that are fortified with essential vitamins and minerals. (Read More)







I recived a Super Sampler of 24 Vitalicious VitaMuffins  In the flavors of : 4 Deep & Velvety VitaBrownies, 2 Chocolate Mint VitaTops, 2 Banana Nut VitaTops, 2 Triple Chocolate Chunk VitaTops , 2 Deep Chocolate VitaTops , 2 Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip VitaTops , 2 Golden Corn VitaTops , 2 CranBran VitaTops , 2 Apple Crumb VitaTops,  2 RaisinBran VitaTops , 2 Pumpkin Spice






 

Vitalicious is a health conscious company. You can loose weight by eating Chocolate! ..Not only chocolate but "Yummy" Chocolate..Yes! I'm not lying! I was excited to try Vitalicious's products but was skeptical because well..Healthy doesn't always taste good am I right?..I have tried many "Healthy" Chocolate(s) in the past and well if it didn't feel like I was chewing on cardboard, It tasted like I was..No one want's to eat healthy like that! So when my Vitalicious box came I dug right in.. I unwrapped a vitamuffin popped it in the microwave like it instructed, Took a deep breath and bit in. Eureka! It was Yummy! No cardboard chewing, No cardboard tasting, No spitting it out, wishing I never opened the wrapper, or using my husband as a guinea pig. Phew! The first one I we (Husband and I) was the deep chocolate Yummy! there was only 1 teeny tiny spot in it that I could taste a vitamin taste even then it didn't even taste that bad! It had a creamy dark chocolate taste, It was soft like a piece of cake that melted in my mouth.  our second favorite is the chocolate mint it had the deep rich taste of chocolate with the cooling mint flavor I would seriously buy 10 pounds of the chocolate mint ones. Yummy! I take that back, The chocolate mint is my favorite (Wipes drool) They all had their unique flavors, textures, and yummyness to them, Like the CranBran had big chunks of cranberries, the Vitabrownie had a soft sponge texture with a creamy chocolate taste. Each one was delicious in it's own way. The obest thing is..They are good for you! Okay so that's the second best..The first is they are YUMMY! ♥


You can find Vitalicious on facebook:  Vitalicious




♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Vitalicious to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: