Friday, May 18, 2012

♥ Just For MEN AutoStop *Review*



Just For MEN AutoStop  :

•No mixing, no mess.


•Radically easy to use. Just comb in, wait 10 minutes, rinse out.

•Foolproof: stops at your target color flawlessly every time.

•Our gentlest hair color ever - no ammonia, no peroxide.







Just For Men® AutoStop™ comes in five shades that make it easy to find the right one for you.

Need help? Try our easy shade selector.




      



Light Brown






Medium Brown






Dark Brown






Real  Black






Jet Black





I was so excited when Joe from Smiley360 sent me an e-mail asking me if I wanted to do a special FREE SAMPLE product review among other bloggers for the product Just For MEN AutoStop . I couldn't resist! I had seen the product in stores before, and I had recently been noticing my husband getting some wild grey hairs. So I couldn't just say no. My father in law that is in his (60+) of age have been showing grey for as long as I had known him, and even before I'm sure. My brother has been sprouting out grey for the past few years so I knew this was my opportunity to kick the grey out in the men in my life. I had known guys who had used Just For Men Products before and also have known them to use other imitation products for greying hair, those that were NOT successful as the Just For Men products.



Even tho the Just For MEN AutoStop is for the mens hair, my husband doesn't color his hair, never has and well probably never will. So I we tested out the Just For MEN AutoStop on his goatee and it came out amazing. It really works and it didn't look over done, or under done. It left a few hairs behind enough to make it look appropriate for his age but didn't not cover enough grey to be a waste of time.



Before : As you can see he has a few sprouts of grey peeping through, but not enough to make him look like an old man. I wanted him to feel better about himself, but not to have the color to be so dramatic that it looks fake and the color to be so noticable that people know that he colored his goatee.



Color Process :  I chose medium brown for his color, because he has so much red in his hair I thought it was the closest to matching his natural hair color.  As you can see in the photo the hair color process looks a whole lot darker than you would expect for a medium brown, but I actually liked that it was darker, because applications was easier to see. The no mess brush applicator was a life saver. It was just like brushing his goatee but with the process of hair color. There was no dripping, clumping, just even application.



After : As you can see in the after photo that there was a few strands of hair left but it just left a natural look and feel to it.  He looks more clean, and trimmed and not as old as with all the grey hairs. The whole process took no more than 10 minutes, just shampoo the color out after those 10 minutes, the color process shuts itself off at just the right color, and there is no harmful peroxide or ammonia so it's safer on his delicate and sensitive skin. I would recomend to this anyone.



♥ You can find Just For MEN  on - Facebook



♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Just For MEN  from Smiley360 to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: