Friday, March 25, 2011

♥ Board Book Albums, LLC *Review*

Board Book Albums : My name is Laura Miranti


and I have four great kids- Slone, Marren, Lucia, Lorén and a wonderful husband, Chris.

I spend my days juggling kids’ activities, work responsibilities, household duties, and an occasion workout. I love spending time with my family, so I decided that I would stay home with the kids after my daughter, Lucia, was born in January 2006. As a CPA, for the next 3 years I was able to telecommute doing accounting work from home in The Woodlands, TX. In September 2010 we relocated to Edwardsville, Illinois. (Read More)





Laura was kind enough to send me a product to review of her cute little black picture album, I was going to put a picture in the cover of the album but I wanted to show you that you can be creative and come with your own creative ideas..I wrote Thank you Laura! ♥ to thank her for sending me such a wonderful product review.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The girl in the picture is my adorable little Niece Ivy, Shes our model for today. It was very simple to be able to put her picture in this photo album, For those of you that had the old fashioned picture albums that you stuck the picture on the paper back that had the nasty glue on it, and if the picture was on there for a long time the picture would be almost super glued onto the album backing. Remember?
 
 

 
 
The album is in a pretty sheen black, The album is not flimsy it has some flex to it but its great made unlike some other albums I have previously owned. Photo albums are not only to show off your loved ones, but they are made to preserve the memories that you and your loved ones have shared, Don't you want to keep those from harm?
 
 

 
As you can see from the picture, It is really simple to add and remove pictures or keepsakes from this album because of the side slots, you lift the film, place it above the white layer side it in and Wah-lah! You are good to go showing off your loved ones. The album windows can hold 4x6 pictures and the cover window will hold a 4x5 picture. you can also turn it around for a flip album.
 
 
 
 
Your pictures and keepsakes are protected from dust, grime, food and well lets just admit it.. Kids.. accidents happen, protect it! The album is protected the only way the picture would be harmed is if you lift up the cover and mess up the pictures, The flap closes shut as soon as the picture is placed within the album.



This album has 21 photo slots to share your photos and keepsakes, Each page has a tab that is easy to open even for the smallest and nimble fingers Each tab has a curved slot for easy use. I loved this about this album, This is the only album I have seen with this option.



Each photo slot has its own white backing. I loved the color of this photo album, and the sheen. This album would be perfect for any occasions such as high school memories, Graduation, College, Birthdays, Or for kids The plain cover is perfect for stickers ribbons, and bows. Board Book Albums  has a variety of albums in different colors in pink, blue, white and like mine, Black. You can order one for only $19.95 Board Book Albums, LLC



You can check the website out here Board Book Albums, LLC

They also have a facebook page Facebook

And you can find their twitter here Twitter 

Stop by and tell them Laced Kittens Sent you! ♥


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a photo album to try and give my honest opinion.

No comments: