Sunday, March 6, 2011

♥ Juice Beauty *Review*

Juice beauty : Juice Beauty… Innovative organic beauty solutions masterminded by a California team passionate about organic and healthy lifestyles and whose organic products are backed by powerful science. It all started when Karen Behnke, serial wellness entrepreneur, who built one of the first corporate wellness companies in the country, developed a keen interest in personal care products upon becoming pregnant with her first child at the age of 40. She was astounded to learn that, although the skin absorbs over 60% of what is placed on it, there were very few available healthy personal care products that worked well. (Read More)



Juice Beauty Recently sent me a product from their Green Apple line. I was sent the Sensitive Green Apple Peel (Age Defying and Clear "no blemishes skin". It's designed for sensitive skin, It's refining hydroxy-acid complex of cerified organic apple, lemon, grape juices and raw cane sugar exfoliate for visibly improved skin tone and texture. I applied a thin layer all over my face and nose, I waited 10 minutes and washed it off with warm water as directed.


 The green apple peel didn't smell like green apple as I was expecting and hoping that it would because i love the smell of anything green apple. It smelled more like a tart apple than anything. Which I'm not complaining it didn't smell so bad that I refused to use it. Just not as fresh as I expected when i seen the word "Green Apple".Wow! After just one use for 10 minutes my face was smooth, refreshed, and didn't look as tired as it did before the first use of this product. A little went a long way! Just a dab on my forehead, nose, chin and cheeks.



The product is a creamy off white/yellow color, It has no texture other than smooth, other face peel's I have used in the past were kinda gritty or had colored beads. When I put the peel on my face I couldn't really tell I even had it on, when it dried on my face it dried like a smooth mask. Before using this mask i felt little bumps on my face and all over my nose, After using this product and washing it off I felt a dramatic change of my skin. It was less bumpy and felt cleaner. The retail price is $39.00 for a 2fl oz / 50 mL. If you love a good face peel and have the money for this I would recomend this product.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Green apple face peel product to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: