Tuesday, September 17, 2013

♥ Bskinz *Review*

Bskinz  : 2007 when we realized that girls and women don’t really have many options when it comes to athletic wear. Sure, you can find sports bras and shorts that do what they’re supposed to do, but where’s the color? Where’s the fun and individuality that so many young, athletic women embrace? Girls today are strong, self-possessed, and confident of who they are, and we make athletic wear that reflects that with over 125 rich colors and bold patterns that let girls flaunt what they’ve got – on and off the field.

Our clothing makes you feel good when you put it on because we use high-quality nylon spandex, use cuts and styles that allow for full range of motion, are continuously adding colors and styles that girls love to wear, an are committed to making all our products in the USA. "Read More".






I received the Orange Swirl Tie-Dye Compression Shorts from Bskinz . I have recently started going through life changes because of health and life issues, and I have been serious about health and exercise, I have bought a lot of workout clothes and have bought some that I never wear because they are so uncomfortable because of the fabrics, and fit. If you have a regular exercise routine then you know how difficult it is to stay motivated when you are uncomfortable while doing it. I used to wear spandex/spanks fitted clothing a very long time ago, and it was the most comfortable pieces of clothing that I owned. I wore them everywhere. School, work, working out, or just lounging around.



Bskinz has an amazing assortment of products more than just compression shorts, available at really great prices. I would love to get my hands on some more products such as the - Turquoise Zebra - Sport Top, Zebra Sports Bra, and the Brown and Pink Paisley Racerback Top. Everything on the website is affordable and fashion forward. Men's, womens, and children has fashionable workout clothes at their finger tips. I have wore my Compression shorts several times and have gotten a lot of compliments on them, how cute they are, how comfortable they look and the style. The Bskinz whole line is perfect for mom's, dads, college students, or even busy wives like me that are always on the move. The fabric is soft and not scratchy. It's super breathable and durable. These shorts retail for $19.99. The smartest money I could ever spend on workout compression shorts. *Cough-Cough* My Husband said they make my umm.. *Bum* look really good and perky. *Blush*. I usually don't talk about stuff like that on my blog, but I thought that was an important since almost every woman looks for clothing, workout or casual that makes them look good for that special someone, or just to make themselves feel good. B-Skinz is a growing collection of comfortable, flattering, and oh-so-colorful Nylon Spandex active wear and athletic wear for girls and women, on and off the field. Have-to-have wardrobe staples such as headbands, compression shorts, leggings, and sports bras range from $5.99 to $27.99, and from $39..99 to $99 for skorts and dresses in the more sophisticated Club Collection


Designed to match your standout personality or the entire team. Dash through the tournament of life in a kaleidoscope of over 125 indulgent colors, metallics and designs that are sure to put you in the spotlight, no matter how fast you’re moving. The spandex is extremely helpful I noticed when I'm exercising it doesn't squeeze my thighs. The shorts fit me like a glove which is very important to me since I have always had semi chunky thighs. and they are lightweight which does make me feel like I'm being weighed down. Thank you, Bskinz. ♥



♥ The opinion(s) are of my own. I was not paid for my opinion(s).

No comments: