Wednesday, May 4, 2011

♥ Alight *Review*

Alight : alight’s selection of plus size clothing and apparel for women and teens is one of the largest on the internet. We carry over 1000 unique items from over 75 brands. Our buyers shop the globe for the most interesting and fashion right clothing. Many of the items on our site are made exclusively for alight. Our assortment of plus size blouses, shirts and tops includes a wide range of boleros, shrugs, cardigans, tunics, knit tops, sweaters, prints and solids in a rainbow variety of colors. Our plus size bottoms are the perfect complement for our tops. You will find plus size jeans, pants, skirts, shorts, leggings, capris and jeggings. In addition, we carry plus size jackets, coats and activewear. We have plus size costumes for holiday and party events too.






I received a black and white floral mermaid cut skirt from Alight.com to try and review.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This skirt has beautiful white floral pattern material that would be perfect for any occasion such as Birthday parties, anniversary's, graduations, date night, or even just a every day spring pattern skirt. The material is very breathable made from 100% polyester made in India, hand wash separately in cold water do not bleach, line dry, use cool iron to remove any wrinkles. the material is soft to touch would would go great with any tank or cute little Shirt.



I have never owned a cut skirt like this one and I love it. It gives it a unique spin on a everyday or a special occasion piece to your outfits. The mermaid style cut would pair with any high heel, platform, peep toe or sandal that you would want to wear this skirt with. You are sure to get tons of attention and compliments while wearing this. I'm 5'5 and the length almost goes to my ankles. It's cute and sassy but unique and not overwhelming.


When I first removed this skirt out of this shipping package my first thought was worried about it being see-through. But to my surprise there is a soft thick black underline material sewen into the skirt waist line. it's breathable so there will be no worrying about sweating or sticking. So if you are like me and worry about those sort's of things you have nothing to worry about when buying this skirt.



♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a skirt to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: