Friday, May 13, 2011

♥ Vedette *Review*

Vedette : Vedette has been designing and creating beautiful shapewear garments for women of all sizes for over 30 years. The company was founded in 1979, and we now sell both retail and wholesale in North America, Europe, South America, and Central America. (Read More)



I was provided the BIANCA Braless Body in Panty 114 in Black $60.00 .







The BIANCA is made with a super sturdy nylon material that gives you support and shaping. It has a full support back with a scoop front for easier bra access and shape. The material is stretchy for easy access. The material on the inside has a more of a cotton feel for comfort.







Both the front and back straps has half hook access so you can remove the straps for strapless outfits such as dresses, shirts, or bathing suits. I love that you can remove the straps for the convenience of multiple outfits. I have had to have many bodyshapers because of the different uses of the bodyshapers for my different outfits. It was a waste of money and space in my drawers.


The rest of the bodyshaper is more of a thicker heavy material to give you that shaped look. But the butt and female area is made with a more of a thick mesh material so it's more breathable then other bodyshapers I have owned in my past. That is one of many things I love about this bodyshaper.



The female area has a 2 sided adjustable hook eyes so you can adjust the with to make it more comfortable while wearing your Vedette bodyshaper. This is the only bodyshaper I have ever owned with this option and I adore it. I wish my other bodyshapers had this option. This bodyshaper had a few deoderant streaks on it after trying it on but with a damp wash cloth and one swipe it was clean and looked like it never happend.





♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Bodyshaper to try and give my honest opinion.

No comments: