Wednesday, March 2, 2011

♥ CRAZYDOG Tshirts *Review*

♥ CrazyDog T-shirt Review ♥


We're Crazy Dog T-Shirts and we made it here by accident. A beautiful accident to be sure, and one that has provided us years of entertainment, but still, an accident is an accident whether its spilling your milk or having a surprise kid.

7 years ago, Crazy Dog Owner and CSO (Cheif Snacking Officer), Bill, started Crazy Dog as an eCommerce project in the dark dorm room hallways of Ithaca College. Forgetting to take down the website, orders kept coming in, and Bill kept filling them, working out of his moms basement for a year or 2 before she stopped making him Meatloaf and told him he better start leasing the space or she'd stop making his bed and folding his laundry. Not long after that we started leasing space in the artsy Village Gate in our hometown of Rochester, NY; home of Genesee Beer, Garbage Plates, and a really nice water reservoir. Several years later our space is 7000 square feet of pure awesomeness; and we run the joint with a staff of 9 and love every minute of it.




I was given the wonderful chance at testing out the Famous : CrazyDog T-shirts.
And I'm not let down. They have some of the funniest T-shirts on their website found here : CrazyDog T-shirts you have a wide variety of clothing from 80s, Christmas, Girls, Funny, movies, even Junk food to jersey shore T-shirts. You are sure to be able to tickle someones funny bone wearing these around town!

I was given the choice to pick my own shirt from each of these 3 companys :

                                 ♥ Nacho Mama tees

                                 ♥ Costume Squad

                                 ♥ Crazy Dog T-shirts




CrazyDog :  Add as Friend. 

I got a little tickled at the thought of wearing this in public, Wondering how many strangers would come up to me and ask me for my facebook name.
The fabric was thicker than i thought it would have been which is good because i kinda, Well i go through shirts like crazy. I always end up with holes in them and what not and i need a good sturdy t-shirt. I washed it as soon as i got it for review and the color and print stayed on perfect. I was expecting bleeding or shrinkage.


I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a t-shirt to try and give my honest opinion.