Friday, March 11, 2011

♥ Earths Sweet Pleasures *Review*

Earths Sweet Pleasures : "The goal of Earth's Sweet Pleasures is to produce and market delicious, high quality organic foods in an environmentally friendly and socially conscious way and share a percentage of its revenues with select humanitarian organizations." (Read More)





Earths Sweet Pleasures  was nice enough to send me a Gourmet Fudge Bar with walnuts (Yum!) Earths Sweet Pleasures is Gluten Free, And Diary Free. (All Organic) The wrapper is Home Compostable..Huh?.. The package has been created from home-compostable film, certified to OK compost's Home Composting Standard. For more information about the product or package, Email info@earhsweetpleasures.com Home Compostable Wrapper. How awesome is that! I love that idea and wish more companies did this.





 


The fudge bar was bigger then this..But I could not resist! My husband had a little encouragement on eating some of it. If you ever grew up near a homemade candy store and had their store baked fudge then you will love Earths Sweet Pleasures. This fudge bar tasted just like the candy store fudge my mom used to take me to when I was a kid when we would travel to Joplin, Missouri. It was like heaven when I walked into their little candy shack and could smell the fudge baking in the back of the store. This fudge bar tasted just like that!


The white clusters in this photo are the walnuts cram packed into this fudge bar. I LOVE fudge with walnuts. They didn't skimp when making this When you bite into it you can feel the texture and the crunch of the walnuts. I have the fudge in the chair beside me and I can smell it from over there. The aroma is making me crazy. As soon as you bite into the fudge bar the chocolate melts in your mouth and it's delicious. My husband isn't a milk chocolate fan he is more of a dark chocolate nut. And even HE could not get enough of Earths Sweet Pleasures fudge bar.


Want to try your own? You can visit their website here: Earths Sweet Pleasures You can also find them on facebook here: Facebook.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Fudge Bar to try and give my honest opinion.

No comments: