Friday, December 2, 2011

♥ Dr's Remedy (Fall Collection) *Review*

Dr's Remedy : Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel are well-respected board certified podiatrists who care about the products their patients use. Both doctors have spent years of study and training in the field of podiatry. Although, skilled surgeons, they realize a top reason patients come into their office is because of brittle, discolored nails, often times associated with the harsh chemicals in commercial nail polish.


I got to experience Dr's Remedy's nail polish for the second time.  (First Review) And I have to say I'm STILL impressed! I was all about the nail polish the first time and I'm still loving all the colors. Dr's Remedy's nail polish is the best nail polish I have ever used, and I have used ALOT of nail polish in my 28 years. Not only does Dr's Remedy have an amazing assortment of colors, and long nail polish life, but the nail polish has health factors. Dr's Remedy is great If you suffer from: • nail fungus • brittle, discolored nails • have an allergy to chemicals in commercial nail polish
or are pregnant. I was sent the Dr's Remedy fall collection that consist of Noble in color - Navy  $17.00  Defense in color - Deep Red $17.00 and my favorite Balance in color - Brick $17.00.



 


I wish you could see the gorgeous blue this color is..It probably looks black but I couldn't get the right contrast of the color to photo. It's a beautiful creamy navy blue, Perfect for the holidays, I am going to mix and match the colors to give my fingers a nice festive colors for Christmas. This is a great color for your nails rather it be for fun, a romantic twist for a late night dinner with your loved one, or a Christmas party.




For spring and summer I opt for fun and bright colors such as light pinks, and hot pinks, but for fall and winter brown's and red's are my "G
 o To" colors. And this nail polish - Defense in Deep red is seriously in my color contrast. I have never owned a nail polish that has a twist of red's and brown's.. Only red..or..brown. I was excited to give this one a try for that reason, and I was so happy with the color when I applied it. I always try to color coordinate my nail polish with my clothes and I never could find a right nail polish color with a certain outfit until I received this polish. Talk about one happy camper!




As I said previously..I love red's. Red's are my favorite for winter, There's nothing more romantic then a woman wearing red nail polish, red lip stick, and a white long sleeve shirt with her hair down while it's snowing in my opinion. I know not all women can pull off red's because of certain skin tones. I'm pretty fair skinned and I won't wear red nail polish on my fingers but love it on my toes. But I believe any woman would be able to pull off the Balance nail polish in Brick because of the creamy berry color that blends well and isn't bright cherry red. It' gives your nail's a playful red but sexy at the same time. So whatever occasion comes up, This nail polish would be for you.

♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided nail polish to try and give my honest opinion. 

You can find Dr's Remedy on Facebook: Here

You can find Dr's Remedy on Twitter: Here



No comments: