Sunday, March 6, 2011

♥ Mixology * Review*

 Mixology : Mixology is the healthy makeup alternative that will help improve the quality of your skin giving you a radiant look without damaging ingredients! Pure Mineral Makeup FREE of bismuth, carmine, chemicals, synthetic dyes, parabens, & preservatives. Vegan friendly, virtually water resistant, perfect for sensitive skin with acne or rosacea. Won't clog pores so your skin can breathe!  Don't miss out on this exciting line! (Read More)


Rae at Mixology sent me 5 eyeshadow samples to try can you say *EXCITED*? .. Yulp! I am!  These are the sample colors i was given : Top Left (Radiate Illuminizer)  A beautiful sparkly pink It looks like a dull pink or white in the picture. But trust me. Its a pretty sparkly pink! Top right : (Fray Eyes) a pretty creamy  bronze color. Bottom Left : (Uminx) a pretty smoky dark ash color. Middle Bottom: (Starlight eyes) A shimmery dark copper with a hint of sparkle.  and last but not least a beautiful shimmery pearl color.




 
I used the colors : Uminex, Fray, Starlight, And Radiate Illuminizer to achive "My" smokey eye as seen in the picture. I didn't use any tools I only used the samples provided by Mixology and 4 cotton swabs. It only took a couple of minutes to achive this look using Mixology. Imagine what you could achive buying their eye shadows and actual tools! The shadows went on easy, With only a few smears here and there (It's powder makeup) but it was easy to clean up on bare skin.I only had very minimal eye irratation, Even while getting a little in my eye. I love mixology and so will you!

Ingredients we use in our products are; Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc, Silica, Serecite, Kaolin Clay, French Green Clay, Allantoin, & Ultra Marine Blue.

♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided mixology samples to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: