Thursday, July 26, 2012

♥ ButtBench *Review*

ButtBench : Butt Bench® is a sturdy, high-quality patent-pending bathtub seat made of natural wood. This tub seat supports your weight – use it to make shaving easier, or sit down, relax, and turn your shower into a sauna. Butt Bench is also a great bathtub storage ledge! Bath Extras designed and manufactures the Butt Bench®, a patent-pending bath seat made of natural wood first created in 2006. We started giving out Butt Bench® to friends and family and they absolutely loved it. Some of them gave the bath seat to their aging parents and it helped them sit comfortably while bathing. We have a Butt Bench in every tub and use it to make shaving and footbaths easier, and to store our assortment of shampoos and soaps.
Because of the positive feedback we’ve gotten over the years, we decided to make the Butt Bench available to the public. It’s now available in a variety of colors and two different sizes. We’re also happy to bring our customers an assortment of bath safety products that require no installation. Our goal is to make bathing safer and easier for people of all ages.


I received the Cedar ButtBench  ($ $43.50 — $49.25) depending on size. They also have 2 other colors besides the Cedar, such as Pink Pine and White Pine they even have other helpful products I would love to have such as the Bath Step $29.99 and Other Products. I love all 3 but the Cedar matched my bathroom the most.  I don't know how I managed to shower without a ButtBench for half my life. My ButtBench is heaven sent! I have found a Million and one reasons to have a ButtBench, and another Million and two too never go without it again! If you are like me or (was) like me, you strain to sit on the edge of the bathtub, prop your leg on the toilet, or high kick your leg up on the sink too just shave your legs, right? it's a pain in the butt and it also can hurt you and mess up your body or re-hurt a body part. With this easy bathroom MUST HAVE, you can enjoy you're showers again. I have found this to be a must have in my every day shower experience. Not just by shaving but by having my every day shower products handy. I hate when my shower products fall because they are propped up on the small cubby hole in the shower, they fall on your feet, and then you strain to not slip and fall trying to reach products on the shower floor. Ugh! I'm very clumsy, and I pretty much drop everything as soon as I reach for it in the shower, This way I can sit down on my ButtBench and get everything done in a few minutes, it takes me less time to shower then it did before (30 minute showers) because I'm distracted from keeping from falling on my head.



A ButtBench will make an amazing gift for my mother. She has bad hips which keep her from walking like she used too, and I'm afraid of her falling in the shower, with a ButtBench, she will be able to sit down and shower without straining her hips, and the ButtBench will help her relax and shower away her stressful days. The ButtBench is made in the USA so it's not some peace of plywood glued together with wood glue, the ButtBench is well made, with sturdy heavy duty wood. The back of the ButtBench has large suction cups that sticks to the shower wall and actually stays in place. The ButtBench has been a huge help with giving me a place to sit while I let my conditioner set in my hair, I can also give myself manicures, and remove rough dead skin off my heels easier then before. Kids will even be able to enjoy their time on the ButtBench to play with toys, and have easier access to their bathing products. The ButtBench is amazingly easy to clean. Spray it down with you're favorite cleaning supply and wipe, or wash off. Great for every family and home.



♥ You can buy a ButtBench or other ButtBench products - Here.

♥ You can find ButtBench on Facebook - Here.

♥ You can find ButtBench on Twitter - Here.

♥ You can find ButtBench on Youtube - Here.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review. I was provided a ButtBench to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: