Tuesday, July 10, 2012

♥ BzzAgent - Brew Over ice *Review*

BzzAgent: Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to.





There is no other greater feeling then receiving a freebie package in the mail, other then if it's from BzzAgent! I have reviewed alot of free full size products from this company and I'm never disappointed in the products that they provide me. I have reviewed laundry products, insoles, foods, this time is the Brew Over Ice coffee and tea mixes, a Brew Over Ice tumbler, and I have reviewed other products as well.





In this BzzAgent Brew Over Ice kit, I received in the picture, (1) Brew Over Ice drinking tumbler, and 3 sets of Brew Over Ice iced coffee and tea K-cups. I have been seeing these products for awhile, and even have them added on my Facebook. Thanks BzzAgent and Brew Over Ice for this amazing opportunity!.



I couldn't wait to take my first sip of my iced coffee. I have had iced coffee previously but it's always so expensive, or cheap and the flavor is bland. The anticipation was killing me, while the Keurig did it's thing. The aroma filled the air, and the drippings felt like it took forever. Finally it was done! I had the vanilla iced coffee in my tumbler and my ice all set to go. (SIP).. The heavens harped their harps. It was pure heaven. let alone I got all my chores done in less then a few hours after drinking this because I was so happy, or was that just the coffee?.. Either way I was not disappointed!.



♥ You can find BzzAgent : Here.

♥ You can find Brew Over Ice Here : Here.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a BzzAgent Brew Over Ice kit to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: