Tuesday, May 10, 2011

♥ ThermaPod *Review*

ThermaPod : Thank-you for visiting our site and I hope you enjoy this story about the ThermaPod came to be. The ThermaPod was created by my wife Sandra, who like many smart, beautiful and overworked mothers looked at making lunches as a frustrating, lengthy task only because of the "way" lunches had to be made. It also may have been that having 4 boys under the age of 10 (or as I like to call them, "The Pack of Wolves"), added to the problem. Sandra assured me that the real reason for her frustration stemmed from lunch preparation itself and not the boys or "wolves". The constant "lost lids", "match the lids to the container" or the "where's the rubber band to keep the lid on" syndrome had to go! (Read More)




I received the ThermaPod in red. A quick and easy lunch system that will brighten your day! The therma pod Carry case is soft to the touch and is made from a super soft foam for those oopsie I dropped it accidents that are and will occur on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis when it comes to kids or like me..clumsy grown-ups. the Carry handles comes in a jet black and is made from thick nylon material. The foam jacket half zips for no spill moments. made from 100% polyethylene and vinyl acetate.







The ThermaPod is the perfect size for children to take to school for lunches, to class trips, or even for long road trips the grandparents house, or grownups that portion meals for their diets The ThermaPod is all made from hard plastic so there will be no wear and tear or no metal cutting fingers or any fabrics. ThermaPod has 2 sides, left side is for sandwiches, meat loafs or other larger portioned meals, and the right side is for fruits, veggies, chips or other side dishes. below the side dish portion has a flip down lid where you can store your spoons, forks, knifes, and napkins, ThermaPod comes with great made plastic eating wear such as a plastic fork, spoon, knife and plastic chop sticks..How cool is that. You can remove the tray to hand wash or it's even dishwasher safe! I love my ThermaPod I wish I had discovered this along time ago. And so will you!


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a ThermaPod  to try and give my honest opinion.

No comments: