Friday, May 13, 2011

♥ Hog Wild *Review*

I received a couple of really cool gadgets from Hog Wild Toys to try and review. I received the Twirling Spaghetti Fork $ 10.45 and the Temperature Controlled Faucet Light $21.95.


I love,love,love the Twirling Spaghetti Fork. It has took eating spaghetti to a whole new level! Ever since I was a kid eating spaghetti was fun, and frustrating at the same time. It was fun because you got to play with your food and it looked like worms, but it was also frustrating trying to keep the noodles on your fork because the noodles would also fall off your fork. I was never the talented one to be able to use a fork and spoon while eating spaghetti so I always ended up using a fork and my fingers which always ended up being a huge mess for me .. and my mom.  Twirling Spaghetti Fork operates on batteries while the fork part twirls around and collects the spaghetti noodles. The end of the fork has curved prongs on the side that helps keep the noodles on the fork. So it's both functional and fun! I'm a grown woman and I had a blast testing this one out, So I can only imagine how fun your kids will have using this.. and also getting them to eat!


I don't know about you but I have a hard time seeing what I'm doing in the dark, Let alone what I'm doing in the dark AND walking to the restroom half asleep. The Temperature Controlled Faucet Light has came to be my left arm when it comes to me waking up in the middle of the night and having to use the restroom, you know those days where you wake up and you only have enough energy to crack one eye lid to see where to walk, let alone see what water you are turning on If you wake up zombiefied like I do when it comes to that, then the faucet light will save you from hectic nights and mornings of burning your hands with the hot water or freezing it with the cold. The Temperature Controlled Faucet Light is easy to install and it comes with all the parts you need. The faucet light turns hot water red and cold water blue with color changing lights. Your kids will love having this in the bathroom for the fun of the color changing lights and you will have to worry less about their little hands.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Hog Wild Toys to try and give my honest opinion.

No comments: