Friday, December 16, 2011

♥ Liquid - Plumer Double Impact *Review*

Liquid-Plumr : Liquid-Plumr® products are designed to work best on the toughest clogs—guaranteed. In fact, our concentrated gel formula features viscoelastic properties, which means it won’t dilute when poured into standing water.



I was sent one of Liquid Plumr's new product's Liquid - Plumr DOUBLE IMPACT - Snake + Gel system. I was really excited to try this product because being a women with super long  thickhair (goes down to my butt) I am always having to unclog the sink and shower drain, the bathroom drain was so clogged when we first moved here I had the break the metal plug to be able to unclog the hair from the previous owners. (Ick) it was a big mess! A huge head of hair was stuck in it, It was so hard to get out! that's one of those times I could have seriously used this product! who has time or even the money now a day's to call a plumer to come and unclog the drain.. When all they would do is use what?.. a snake? and charge you outrageous amounts of money? when all you have to do is spend a couple of dollars on Liquid-plumr and use the snake that they provide you.
It's easy as 1.2.3 and the drain is clear! I grew up watching my mom use liquid-plumr. It's the only product that I would trust when unclogging a drain. And let's no to mention he hassle of having to go to home good stores like Lowe's or smaller home fixer stores to find a snake or to even pay a fortune to buy one. The instructions are simple to understand and the product is easy to use. Step 1. slide snake down the drain, move the snake up and down to grab the clog with the snake teeth. step 2. pull snake out of drain and throw away. step 3. pour entire bottle of thick gel down drain. step 4. flush  with hot water after just 15 minutes. Easy right?.. This product is not intended for use in the toilet or garbage disposal! This product is safe for PVC, Plastic, Copper, Old Pipes, and septic Systems. I live in the country and have a Septic system so I know for a fact it's safe.  Liquid-Plumr Double Impact snake and gel system is available in an 18-oz. size bottle for a suggested retain price of $5.99 No more men with plumer's crack in your house. Just a product and brand you can trust! Check out all the other Liquid-Plumr product's you can trust - Liquid-Plumr, Liquid-Plumr Penetrex, Liquid-Plumr Foaming Pipe Snake Clog Remover and Liquid Plumr Professional Strenght Gel.
 
♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Liquid-Plumr to try and give my honest opinion.  
 
Take the Plumr Pledge on facebook : Here

No comments: