Wednesday, March 9, 2011

♥ Angelique *Review*

angelique lingerie : Sexy comes in all sizes..


Located in the heart of Colorado, Angelique Lingerie takes great pride in fulfilling all of your plus size apparel needs. We understand how hard it can be to find the sexy and sensual apparel you deserve to have at a price you're willing to pay. For that reason, you will discover an amazing collection of the finest in plus size intimate apparel.





Angelique Compliment Your Curves! That is Angeliques Motto. Angelique complimented my curves when they sent me this GORGEOUS bra and panty set from their spring collection. I was expecting socks, Maybe a robe. I was blown away when I opened my package and found these beauties! Thank You Angelique!







 
The bra color is a beautiful bright pink (LOVE IT) Its decked out in pretty soft pink fishnet lace. With a pretty pink matching colored bow in the middle to give it that sexy but suddle look. The bra is a underwire which I love. The bra has a 3 hook back closer to you can adjust it to how you feel most comfortable. The side straps have elastic in it to make a better fit. I hate bra's that bunch up and don't fit pinch. 


 The panty half is a pretty creamy white, while the hip part of the panty is the pretty pink fishnet lace that looks beautiful and sassy when you have them on. While the belly part of the panty has the matching pink bow like the one on the bra to make it cute and stylish. The panty is soft and breathable since most of the panty is made of small stretchy fishnet material. I felt very sexy while wearing these. All women should own at least 10 pairs!




This is the pretty pink lace I have been talking about. You can't really see the fishnet material, But you can see the beautiful pink color and the femme' flower and lace. The material is breathable so it's perfect for night time wear, or just to feel sexy during the day or a special dinner with someone special. ♥






The inside of the bra a thin off white foam, I personally like foam cups, It makes me feel more secure while wearing bra's, unlike the bra's without the foam material inside. (Personal Preference) The foam is really light compared to other foam bra's I have previously owned. I like under wire bra's but they seem to always pinch or leave red lines, But I had no problem with this bra.



This is the beautiful flowered lace that is the material for the pink bra.





The cute little bow on the panties.








The cute little pink bow on the center of the bra.









(Bra) *Made In China* (Style) B21145X (Body) 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex, Mesh: 95%  Nylon: 5% Spandex.
Hand Wash Warm, DO NOT BLEACH, Wash Colors Separately, Line Dry.

(Panty) *Made In China* (Body) 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex Mesh, 95%Nylon, 5% Spandex Lining, 100% Cotton.  Machine Or Hand Wash Warm. Use Only Non-Chlorine Bleach when needed. Wash Colors Seperately. Tumble dry low.  (Style) p191145X.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a bra and panty set to try and give my honest opinion. 







No comments: