Tuesday, March 15, 2011

♥ Food Should Taste Good *Review*

Food Should Taste Good : I love food.  I’ve been working in restaurants and grocery stores my whole life, and if I’ve learned anything, it’s that food tastes best when it’s made with real ingredients.  That’s why I started my own company, dedicated to making wholesome, healthy snacks.  As for the name, Food Should Taste Good, it kind of wrote itself. In case you aren’t familiar with our product our all natural tortilla chips are made from real, simple ingredients. All of our chip varieties are free of cholesterol, preservatives and trans fat, and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs).  They are also certified Kosher and Gluten Free, lower in sodium, and are a good source of dietary fiber.  The chips are available in ten varieties: Multigrain, Sweet Potato, Olive, Jalapeño, The Works!, Chocolate, Lime, Yellow Corn, Blue Corn and Cheddar (Read More)







Colin at Food should taste good was sweet enough to send me 5 of their products for review. Each bag is a 5.5 oz. I was sent the flavors of : Cheddar, blue corn, Olive, Sweet Potatoe, and Chocolate. The food should taste good brand is a All natural chip brand. They are tortilla chips (I didn't know that) and it's a cracker, too!








My husband, He "Always" helps me with the "Foodie" reviews. *Shakes head and smirks* Helped me with the Food should taste good product review. We first tried the (Cheddar) flavor. Yum! This is our first favorite. You can see the cheesy powder coating every inch of this cracker..Chip..chip cracker?.. You can also see the seeds in all the chip cracker's I was a little weirded out by it  but I always try something new once. This flavor is amazing. It's super crispy, and then the bold burst of cheddar (Taste like real nachos) Mmm.. And then you get that natural flavor. My husband loves the cheddar flavor .. He kept pestering me to do the review so he can finish the cheddar product himself. This is a really yummy cracker chip.







Olive : as soon as you open the bag and take a whiff you can smell the olives,  When you bite down you have a ton of crunch and a ton of flavor. It has great texture The flavor is like a ripe olive and would be great as a dip chip.







Blue Corn: Blue corn as soon as you pull it out of the bag has a pretty burnt purple color to it. You can see all the seeds made with this chip. It doesn't have much of a flavor besides the flax and sunflower seed taste. Would be perfect for the holidays, As a fancy dip chip, Or just a hip to munch on while watching movies.





Sweet Potato : Sweet Potato is my second favorite. The Oval chip is a golden color and it has a slight flavor of sweet to it. It's nice and crunchy and has that touch of sweet potato taste to it. I love it. Would be great with a cream cheese dip with fresh fruit. Or served plain. Yum!






Chocolate : When you first open the bag you can smell the chocolate. The chip color is a dark brown and has a crunch to it. The first chip you taste doesn't have much flavor at first untill you keep chewing and the suddenly the chocolate flavor hits. Mmm.. This chip would be great served just as a chocolate cracker, Or crumbled onto ice cream.




You can find Food should taste good (Website)

And you can find them on facebook (Facebook)

Don't know where to buy? (Find Us)

♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Food should taste good to try and give my honest opinion. 


No comments: