Friday, April 29, 2011

♥Tocca Candle *Review*

Tocca : From the beaches of St. Lucia to a small 400 square foot apartment in the garment district, a group of friends with a vision for beautiful yet affordable clothes with designer details launched TOCCA in 1994. TOCCA’s early collection, from candy-colored terry cloth tube dresses to sari-inspired embroidered mini dresses, were an immediate hit for their unique styling, unexpected details and surprisingly affordable pricing. TOCCA was worn by the tastemakers of the day – from Christy Turlington and Helena Christensen to Sofia Coppola. (Read More)




I was sent 1 Tocca - Papaya ∙ Ginger candle to review.
This is an amazing smelling candle, The scent filled the air with it still being in the box, I had not even taken the candle out to light it yet and I could smell the sweet fragrance. It's soft baby blue box with it's gold outlined layout would make this candle a great present for anyone. The candle votive is a frosted white glass container which I will use after I have burned all the candle out of it. The fragrance after burning the candle filled the bedroom and the hallway no candle before Tocca has ever made my home so welcoming before this one. The only thing I didn't like is it has no lid so when I blew the candle out the burning wick overmasked the perfume smell of the candle. The spiciness of ginger combined with the sweetness of rhubarb and papaya evoke the sultriness and charm of screen siren Brigitte Bardot. Approximate burn time: 60 hours. You can buy this candle for $38.00 Papaya ∙ Ginger 10.6 Oz. Would make a great present for your loved ones.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Candle to try and give my honest opinion.

No comments: