Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NachoMama Tees *Review*

 ♥ Nacho Mama Tees Review ♥




Nacho mama tees (Founded in 2004) Has some side splitting Tee's. They provide you with some of the silliest, craziest, and the wildest tee's ever. You won't want to quit at one tee you will want them all. They have a variety such as The hangover, Chuck Norris, Even Zombie Tee's! Who wouldn't want to hang out in a zombie tee?..


Check out these awsome sites while you are at it :

                               

                                        ♥ Costume Squad

                                        ♥ Crazy Dog T-shirts



Nacho Mama Tee's : A.D.D.



When i first seen this tee i knew i had to have it. I have 4 out of 5 days where i feel like this. This Tee would make a great presents or just a pick me up for yourself. You can't tell me one look in the mirror while wearing this tee won't make you crack a smile..



When i first recived this tee in the mail i seen how thin the fabric of this tee is i was not at all impressed. I knew this tee would not last long around me and i was a little bit disapointed in the material. But then a little later on i decided that it's probably a good thing its a little thin with summer comming, It will make a good lazy hot day tee. I washed this tee soon as i got it for the review, The graphics stayed on withought it crumbling like other tees with simular prints. For "Bigger" chested women like me. Obviously in the photo above. Doh! I ordered an "XL" unless you like your tees skin tight you want want to order a few extra sizes bigger then you normaly wear.


I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a t-shirt to try and give my honest opinion.