Thursday, November 17, 2011

♥ Peachfur Fleece *Review*

Our PeachFur division was created for the purpose of specializing in the production of stylish fleece Duvet Covers, Blankets , Blankets, Throws and Baby Blankets. Thus far, PeachFur's market has been aimed primarily toward interior design companies, specialty stores and direct public via the Internet. It has been our goal of PeachFur to maintain our integrity by limiting the sale of our products to unique and quality retailers. Recently, businesses and companies have been purchasing our product for special event and promotional purposes.



Thanks to Jason Moore, I was able to try out and review a super soft Black Coral fleece blanket and a super cute zebra print baby blanket! I don't know about you but I LOVE to pop some buttered popcorn, throw in a good movie and snuggle on the couch with my loved one(s) with a Soft throw blanket . It's a perfect way to start my weekend nights, or when I'm sick with a cold. It makes me feel all warm inside sipping on hot tea and wrapped up in a warm blanket. ♥




The first Fleece Blankets from Peachfur Fleece I was super excited to try out was the Coral fleece blanket. As soon as I got it out of the package I was in heaven, I immediately jumped into bed and wrapped the Fleece around me! It was so warm and super soft. I have had other throw blankets like this but nothing that was this soft. You can find all the different amazing Fleece Blanket Here. The size was the perfect fit to lay on the end of my bed and still have blanket draping off the edges. I put this fleece blanket in the wash, It had no peeling, fading, and it came out just as soft as before it went into the washer and dryer. I was impressed.

If you do charity events these would make a great staple for a fundraiser! Peachfur Fleece does custom sizes and specific prints and logo's for your business, fundraisers, or as a gift for special occasions. Peachfur fleece also does Promotional Jackets for companies looking for that perfect gift. They can embroider any company logo or special event logo on their Peachfur Products - Such as shown in picture. - Peachfur fleece reaches trys to reach out for Peachfur Gives back Blanket Donations. Here. They have amazing assortment of Wholesale Fleece Blankets.



Another one of the Peachfur Fleece blanket's I was excited about was the Zebra Print Baby Blanket! I currently don't have a baby(s) But these would make amazing baby shower gifts for your friends or family who just currently had a bundle of joy or is currently in the process of having the blessing of one. As of right now I have found another home for my amazing Zebra Print baby blanket I currently have it draped over the edge of my bed (as seen in picture) but it will look just as amazing draped over my couch with the rest of my animal print pillow's. I'm a big fan of animal prints..As I'm sure you are already aware of. But there is nothing more fun then Faux animal prints to liven up any room .. Or in this case.. A baby draped in animal prints. ♥ This Comfy and soft baby blankets would have a million and one uses. such as draped over a bed, a couch, on a shelf to give a funky touch, or one of my newly favorite things to see people do with brightly colored fleece is for doggie beds! I have friends who buy Fleece throws and wrap their puppies in them when they are cold. So cute! I'm sure you would find a thousand and one uses for something this cute, soft, and warm. ♥

Interested in owning your OWN Peachfur Fleece Blankets?..You can find the website here : Peachfur Fleece

You can find Peachfur Fleece on facebook : Peachfur Fleece

You can find Peachfur Fleece on Twitter : Peachfur Fleece


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review. I was provided Fleece Blankets to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: