Monday, March 28, 2011

♥ HoneyCat Cosmetics *Review*

HoneyCat Cosmetics : What is it with women and cats? In ancient times it was believed that a parasite living on cats could infect their female owners, rendering them sexy, desirable, fun-loving, and, ahem..., unfaithful. Welcome to the world of Honeycat Cosmetics, we put a fresh, sexy spin on bath and body products which appeal to the sexy, feline/cat woman in all us gals! There is an emphasis on the cat as a symbol of female sexuality, and sensuality. All of our products relate figuratively, colloquially, or literally to the cat. Just check out our "I'm In Heat" warming foot scrub.Having left a career in medicine to pursue her entrepreneurial ventures was trying at first, Terry admits, “Whenever you leave your comfort zone it can be scary.” But that did not stop this kitty from learning her way around proper mixtures, the right ratios, and consistencies. Here she tells us more about Honeycat! (Read More)



 
I was sent 3 product from HoneyCat Cosmetics ..Let me just say I..Love..HONEYCAT Cosmetics. Apart from her lovely (Sexy Feline) Theme she has going on..which I LOVE by the way! .. Her products are Kitty-Rific! I was sent ∙ Honeycat Cosmetics *You Gotta Be Kitten Me (LOVE the name) ∙ Honeycat Sweet Potato Pie Bubbly Stuff and ∙ Honeycat Cosmetics Chick of the sea * Foaming Bath Crystals (LOVE the product package).
 
 
 
 
 
 
You Gotta Be Kitten Me shower gel..Love this name! I know you can't see the package that well, But the bottle is really cute! it has a french - Ooh -La-La look to it, With a pink bow tied around the neck of the bottle and Honeycat wrote on it. Super cute! I will be reusing this bottle when the product is all used up. The smell is Pomegranate and Cassis. First smell is like..HEAVEN..Oh I love this smell. It's fruity and fun smell my husband would even use. It only takes a dime size drop to lather up and wash my whole body! The sent fills up the shower in a matter up minutes leaving my soul relaxed, and my Body clean and soft.
 
 
Sweet potato Pie..This Bubbly Stuff is one of the cutest bathing bottles I have ever seen! It reminds me of when i was a little kid going to school and having those little milk jugs to drink out of. Again with the cute little pink ribbon tied around the bottle with Honeycat wrote on it, I love the label on this one, It's got a black kitten in a bathtub soaking away. This product is my favorite..Not only Favorite bath product from Honeycat Cosmetics, But Favorite Bath product of all TIME. the minute I opened the lid on this product I was in heavenly delight! This is one of those times I seriously wish we had SMELL-O-VISION! .. You wouldn't understand unless you could smell this product! *DIES* this product smells exactly like sweet potato pie! and I'm not just talking about the smell..I'm seriously talking that I think Ms terry literally took sweet potato pie and filled this bottle with it! That's how strong and yummy this smells! I keep smelling it while I'm sitting here writing this review and every time I do it gives me chills down my spine. I could seriously rant about this smell all day! (closes the lid) It's thick so when using this in the bath tub it will go along ways. I used this the first time in the bathtub and about a dime size filled the bathtub up full of big bubbles..and here we go with the smell again! This amazing smell filled the whole bathroom with its luxurious scent. Oh my! It calming smell relaxed me and left me silky smooth and clean. Yummy!
 
 
 
Honeycat Cosmetics Chick of the sea * Foaming bath crystals ..This is my close favorite product packaging in the world. It seriously cracked me up when I pulled it out of the box. I didn't want to open it! I wanted to keep the product in its sardine can forever! It seriously killed me to open it! But when I finally did I um..Used it all up! I didn't even get the chance to take a picture of it because I loved it so much. After shaking the crystals loose from the packaging I tossed a lot into my bath tub, the crystals slowly faded into the water and dissolving easily. I loved the scent, it's minty with hint of berry. I think this scent was one of the more soft scents, very light, but with the right amount of fragrance to make it luscious and calming.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Honeycat Cosmetics to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: