Wednesday, March 2, 2011

♥Costume Squad Tshirt *Review*

♥  Costume Squad T-shirt Review ♥




Costume Squad :  2010 halloween costumes are here at Costume Squad!  We have cool Halloween costumes!  Buy the most popular halloween costumes here! We have made it our mission to bring you the best Halloween costumes.  Our sexy costumes are perfect for your Halloween party!  From the ghostbuster girl costume to our wonder woman costume.  The best mens costumes, womens costumes and couples halloweencostumes online.  Funny Halloween costumes such as the waldo costume. We have original halloween costumes that you will only find here!



Check out these sites while you are at it :





Costume Squad : Game Over




I will be the first to admit, Every married woman should have at least one of these shirts ..hahaha. My husband was not too thrilled about this one. But think it should be a must in ever married household.
I love this funny tee shirt i am sworn to wear this one out. i knew as soon as i seen this tee shirt i didn't care about the other ones. They are all funny as sin, But this one was the perfect one for me in my household. my husband didn't get a kick out of it but my mother in law and me about split our sides. The material was thinner than i liked and i should have gotten a few sizes bigger if i had known how small an XL is. But it fits and it will make a great addition to my night shirts. If i don't wear this bad boy out
.I washed the T-shirt soon as i recived it for review, the print stayed perfect as it came out of the package. I was really impressed how well the print stayed on.


I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a t-shirt to try and give my honest opinion.