Monday, September 3, 2012

♥ Heels For You *Review*

Heels For You : WHY HIGH HEELS?


To start with let's just say high heels are sexier than ever! The market is constantly changing every season providing us with fresh selection following all the fashion trends , but the question is why do we want, wear and show off those sexy shoes? Heels give a woman sex appeal. What man doesn't love seeing a woman walking towards him in a pair. While you are oozing with femininity you are feeling empowered with the attention being received. Strippers have always been a form of stimulation for many men. High Heel stilettos and platforms are a big part of their seductive routines. Just think about it, have you ever see a stripper in a pair of flats? She is doing her best to gain the attention. The heels change the angle of the foot which accentuates the firmness of the calves. Because of this, it requires a woman to stand straighter, shoulder back and make them the one in charge. High Heels even give these lades a more pronounced arch. With the gait of a seductress it is no wonder she can demands attention and money from gentlemen. Female impersonators also use both high heel shoes and boots in their performances. Again just like the exotic dancer, they incorporate them to make a statement. In many cases their act wouldn't be near as alluring with them. The stilettos are just another accessory in their performance costumes. 



   
Blondie sent me the stunning Black Fury Nappa 2 3/4" Heel boots ($94.00) as shown in the photo. I love my heels, I wear them with almost anything. Peep toe, sling backs, 3 inch, leopard, plaid, you name it and I probably have it. But one that I didn't have in my closet was a amazing pair of Mid Calf High Heel Boots. But now I do! and they have quick to become one of my favorites. These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do! one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you. - Nancy Sinatra. I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot. - Marilyn Monroe. To me, being grown-up meant smoking cigarettes, drinking cocktails, and dressing up in high heels and glamourous outfits. - Lorna Luft.  
 


 
I have gotten a ton of compliments on these boots since day one. I posted a pre-own picture that I snagged from blondies website and posted a picture of them on my personal facebook page of these boots, and I had friends sending me private messages asking me for the website so they can buy some of their own boots, and high heels. I felt good about owning these, even tho it was a hard decision on what I wanted to review from Heels For You  because of the large amazing selection of high heels. There are still a few favorites on there that I'm eager to get my hands on and add to my small but expanding shoe collection. One of well.. Many detail of these boots are the skull and bone buckle details on the side, it gives these boots an edgy, and kick butt rocker look that is perfect for any outfit you want to give a not so nice spicy look too. I have worn these with boot cut jeans, and a knee length black skirt and these boots rocked them both. If these are not your usual out and about pair of heels you would opt for. Think halloween. These boots would rock any costume, Guaranteed.



I love the double enclosure of these boots, the buckle enclosure is great, but I also love the boot length zipper enclosure also. It gave me a more of a tighter fit, so the boots didn't flop around while I walked, sat, or jerked around acting silly, like I usually do. I wore these out one night with friends while having a few drinks, and I stumbled around a little bit, and didn't find myself flat on my face, like I would usually do If I was wearing boots like this, But thanks to the more snugger fit of the boots I was able to act like a fool and not a fool on the cement. The skull and cross bone buckles let you tighten, or loosen the enclosure to fit your legs as you see fit.



This is the inside of the boot, I usually go for a longer heel, but there was something about the Black Fury Nappa 2 3/4" Heel boots that I fell in love with. The heel gave it a more cutesy, but bad ass look to it. A heel this size I can wear it with about anything, and everything. If you are wanting to go from day to night, you can wear a pair of relaxed silky jumper slacks with it these boots, and then change into a leather or plaid mini skirt for night. I usually don't go for the pointy toe .. anything. This is my first pair, and I have since wondered why I never liked pointy toe shoes until this pair. I always thought pointy toe shoes would make my toes so crampy I would look like I had webbed feet. But in all reality I have plenty of space for my little piggies to move. The bottom of these boots have a non slip grid of the padding of your feet will be, I was a little skeptical of walking on my anolium flooring, there was a little bit of slip, but with any shoes unless they are make for slippery restaurant flooring, you will have slip with any shoes. These boots have opened my eyes to many shoe possibilities. And I guarantee that I will be back to Heels For You  too snag the other 10 pairs of amazing shoes that are just waiting for me to take them home and love them. ♥


Here are just a couple more of my favorite pairs on Heels For You , what are you're favorite from blondies website that you are wanting to make yours? ..











































♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review. I was provided High Heel Shoes to try and give my honest opinion.



No comments: