Thursday, September 6, 2012

♥ Pure Costumes Reviews

Pure Costumes : Pure Costumes sells Halloween costume for adults, teens, children, and toddlers. These are the things we are built upon. We've been in business for over 10 years. We have the largest selections, including fast shipping. We have sexy to funny costumes that you will enjoy. Our website is user-friendly in addition to the best customer service. We also carry accessories that will compliment your chosen costumes. Accessories can include wigs and weapons. We get our inventory directly from the manufacturer. We stand by our services as a retail store on the internet. The Freedom of expressing your desire to be someone.



I'm doing something a little different then I usually do, instead of doing a review of a particular product, I'm reviewing a website that persist of multiple products. This will be fun, and exciting, because this website has the most popular Halloween costumes. They have the boldest, brightest, most unique and the best costume accessories I have ever seen in one place. They have the best adult costume ideas, the most unique Halloween costumes 2012 on one website. The website is so simple to use and find the costumes that you want with the easy search box, costume tabs, and the costume idea panels you will be unrwapping the Halloween costumes 2012 in no time.



Pure Costumes has a wide selection of costumes, such as Angry Birds to some of my favorites like I love Lucy Female Monsters, and the Eye Candy costumes. but also a wide selection for toddlers, kids, teens, and even the plus size groups such as me. I fell in love with the wigs, and accessories. To pull off a great costume rather it be for Halloween, a birthday party, a costume ball, or anything else, the possibilities are endless when it comes to dressing up and having fun, you need a good costume, good accessories to pull off the best costume that everyone will be talking about for the rest of the year, and comfortable shoes that finish the costume. and Pure Costumes has them all. I about died laughing when I seen the Peanut Infant Costume $16.95 *REDUCED PRICE You Save 22.78% (picture above) when I seen this costume, I had a million ideas for this costume. Dressing up as a elephant, as a circus clown, or even as a (Female) Ring Master if you have a larger daughter, or son they could dress up as a tiger. they even have larger clown costumes for the father. Talk about a 3 ring circus.



I was wowed by all the assortments of cute, funky, and matching wigs that actually "DO" match the costumes, I have had to get creative with my hair pieces in the past because of not finding the right wig or hair accessories when I "finally" found the costume that I wanted to wear for one of my favorite times of year, "Halloween". It's a pain trying to find the right costume that I want to wear that special day after waiting months, for my store to bring out the Halloween costumes just so they either don't have want I want that year, the costume doesn't come in my size, the prices break the bank, or they have very little accessories that I want to pull the costume together. To me I have to have the perfect costume, the perfect assessories, and the perfect shoes. But there's nothing worse then having the perfect costume and assessories just to have my feet kill me all night. Katy Perry seems to be the "It Girl" right now and all the teen girls want to be like her, or at least dress like her. With the Lollipop Sensation Teen Costume she can be Katy, at least for one night, and her costume will be the talk of her high school when her friends and her peer's take one look at her costume. Check out the wigs and the wide selection of shoes and the amazing selection of plus size costumes if you are plus size, you know it's hard to find cute plus size costumes, let alone inexpensive ones, pure costumes have both!. What's better then amazing assortment of costumes? amazing assortment of costumes on clearance! nurses, fairies, and pink punk kitties Oh My! the clearance has a wonderful selection of tween costumes for amazing prices that if I had tween and teen girls I would be stocking up for future halloweens, and parties. With $3.99 Flat Rate Shipping or FREE Shipping on orders of $50.00 or more (USE CODE : FREE50) so can you!.


♥ You can find Pure Costumes on Facebook - Here.

♥ You can find Pure Costumes on Twitter - Here.

♥ You can find Pure Costumes on Blogger - Here.


♥ I received monetary compensation for this review. I gave my honest opinion(s) about this website, all opinion(s) and reviews are of my own.

No comments: