Saturday, March 19, 2011

♥ The Ionic Bulb *Review*

The Ionic Bulb : Welcome to the Ionic Bulb website. Ionicbulb.com, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zevotek, Inc., a U.S. public company that trades under the stock symbol ZVTK.




As energy prices skyrocket and indoor air pollution continues to plague the health of consumers worldwide, the Ionic Bulb, is a cost-effective solution to both problems. The Ionic Bulb comes equipped with a patented air purifying microchip ion emitter that is powered by the bulb's own energy. The 23W Ionic Bulb is equivalent to a standard 100W incandescent bulb and uses 25% of the electricity than a regular incandescent bulb. In addition to being four times more energy efficient, the Ionic Bulb lasts up to 10 times longer and use 50% to 80% less energy than regular incandescent light bulbs. (Read More)





The wonderful people at The Ionic Bulb sent me a Ionic bulb to try and review. And I must say I wish I started buying these along time ago! A few years ago when they started hitting the stores I was skeptical of these light bulbs. I was like yeah right a ..Light bulbs that can eliminate:


                                   ∙Dust
                                   ∙Pollen
                                   ∙Pet Dander
                                   ∙Odors
                                   ∙Allergens
                                   ∙Smoke


But this light bulb has changed my opinion on light bulbs such as this one. Within one day I could tell a difference. My husband didn't sneeze his head off through out the day Is the first thing I noticed when using this light bulb in our bedroom.








When these first came out my friend had several in her house and the bulb looked like it would split in half if it got really hot, And the base was really cheap made. The Ionic bulb is really good made and the base was a hard plastic which I really liked.




When I first pulled out the Ionic Bulb it was really big. I was worried that such a big light bulb would put off alot of heat and unwanted light in the bedroom, But after I screwed it into my plugin lamp and put the shade back on and turned the light on it didn't make the room hot or put off too much light. I love this light bulb and plan on investing in more to use throughout my house.

No comments: