Tuesday, April 19, 2011

♥ Shaklee *Review*

Shaklee  : As the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S., we've been making people healthier for over 50 years. And we've made it part of our job to make the planet healthier along the way.


We were doing it back when green was just a color and biodegradable was barely a word. In fact, as early as 1960, we made one of the first biodegradable household cleaners ever. And we were the first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment. (Read More)




I was sent the Get Clean Hand Dish Wash Liquid Concentrate dish soap to review, I love this stuff. It foamed up better then the dish soap that I currently use it smells great and I have used it on other stuff other the dishes! I'm always afraid to do that with all the other stuff on the market because of all the dyes and harmful stuff that comes with that. But Shaklee's Get Clean is Nontoxic, Natural, Hypoallergenic, Biogradeable, and has No phosphates. The best part is I only needed a few drops on the other hand I have to use half a bottle on my ..other stuff that I use. Ugh! what a waste. I cleaned the dishes, pots, pans, I used this as laundry soap, to clean the sick with, and I even used it to clean the car. That's how much I trust this soap!



I usually wouldn't because of all the animals roaming outside but I put my trust into this. Get Clean Hand Dish Wash is made with 25% post-consumer recycled materials.Love..It.. and it's not tested on animals.Phew! Retail Price: $8.10 Member Price: $6.90 for a 16 FL is a little pricey for me but it's worth it. cosidering how much good it does the earth and how long of a ways it goes.
 
♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Shaklee to try and give my honest opinion. 
 

No comments: