Tuesday, April 19, 2011

♥ Thinnest Wallet *Review*

Thinnest Wallet : All-Ett Billfolds is a family owned and operated company. We pride ourselves on our magnificent customer service and our uniquely advantageous wallet. All-Ett was started in 1995 and has continually grown through a word of mouth, grass-roots type of marketing. The All-Ett World’s Thinnest Wallet was created specifically to prevent sciatic nerve damage and the back pain that comes with it. (Read More)




I was excited when I stumbled apon "Thinnest Wallet" Because my husband and I love to go fishing and there has been times that he would forget to leave his big bulky wallet in the car. And because it's so heavy it would sink to the bottom of the lake or the leather would seriously ruin. Thinnest Wallet would be perfect for the hunter, fisher, runner or sports addict in your life.





Thinnest Wallet Is amazing and I wish I found this along time ago! This lightweight and ultra thin wallet will be a great thing to have for my husbands next fishing/camping/swimming trip. I'm always worried that something is going to happen to his leather wallet when we are out and about near water. But I won't have to worry anymore with Thinnest Wallet. the "Sport" wallet is not only super thin but the fabric will be great for when my husband is sweating from working out in the sun and sweating all day. and the "Travel" wallet will be great for keeping our fishing license because of the water proof material it's made from. Both are great for any kind of situation you might find yourself into. I would recommend Thinnest Wallet to anyone.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Thinnest Wallet to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: