Sunday, May 1, 2011

♥ Neoteric *Review*

Neoteric : Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc., a subsidiary of Scott's Liquid Gold, Inc., is a 60 year old American manufacturing and distributing company whose clear and focused intent is to offer the best, most innovative & effective, high quality products at the most reasonable prices possible.


At a time when so many companies are succumbing to the "get it done cheaper" pressures, Scott's Liquid Gold stands firm in its belief that American manufacturing can be “a force to be reckoned with."



I was sent a few products to test and review. I received a can of Liquid Gold wood cleaner, 1 mens nose strips, 2 mens face mask, 1 aplha hydrox wipes, and 3 mud pac's.

The liquid gold worked like a charm! The liquid gold left my dusty, mucky dresser clean, smelling like lemons and left a beautiful shine behind. My dressers and a few other things that I used the liquid Gold on left my wood looking like it just bought the dressers looking like new!

The mens pore strips left my husbands nose clear of nasty blackheads and a few other nasty things that was stuck onto the strip. His skin looked clearer, healthier, and he said his skin could breath. The strips was easy to apply and take off and it only took 5 minutes to use.

The mens mud mask worked like a charm, it left his skin clear, healthy, and fresh. he left it on for a few minutes. and he washed it off with hot water. It was that easy.

The female mud mask  cleared my skin of nasty black heads, oils, and makeup that was mucked up in my skin. Within a few minutes of using the mask and removing it I could tell a difference in the way my skin felt soft and silky compaired to what it did before the mask.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Neoteric products to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: