Sunday, May 1, 2011

♥ Boudreaux's *Review*

 Boudreaux's : was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. I don't know about you~but I have been using this for years! As Boudreaux's Butt Paste has been around a long time.


I was sent the Boudreaux's Butt paste products to try and review. Let me just start out by saying this stuff is amazing! Boudreaux's butt paste has been around for a long time. My mom probably used this stuff on me and I will some day use this stuff on my children. Boudreaux's beats other diaper rash products out of the water. With the Zinc Oxide it helps babys rashes clear up then the leading products. Boudreaux has natural Ingredients, is light and creamy so it rubs in clear and keeps baby protected. It also helps with eczema, fever blisters, minor burns, razor burn and lots more! You can find Boudreaux's in tons of stores near you, and won't break the bank!

No comments: