Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teenagers Gotta love EM!




Growing up and being young i thought i knew everything, about everything and my mom didn't know anything. I guess that comes with the territory with every child. I'm sure i drove my mom completly nuts.
Even tho i wasn't even that bad of a child. I had manors when it came to strangers, And the fact i was 1 out of 3 of the shyest kids i went too school with i stayed out of trouble (For the most part) Well she's getting her revenge.

I now know what my mom went through - She had 4 kids - 3 girls & 1 boy. Phew. How did she do it?..
Being a step mom to a recently turned 16 year old i now know the frustration and the guilt of just
Wanting too tie them down and sticking a dirty sock in their mouths.

I know what you are thinking (He will out grow it) .. I'm sure for the most part he will. But between having a crazy grandparents (Won't say which side) and an even crazyer Mother living the life that she has all his years of being alive. I only hope he finds peace in his life.



No comments: