Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gobble! Gobble!



Two more day's untill thanksgiving! This is one of the blessed times of the year besides christmas you can be thankful for the wonderful things you have in life. What are you thankful for this year?..

I'm Thankful for My husband, who is loving and keeps me level headed on my HOT HEADED days.

I'm thankful for being concived and having the ability to breath, feel, and love.

I'm thankful for my Family - My mom, My 2 sisters, My brother, My nieces and nephews, And my adopted grandfather that shares my thanksgiving in heaven. (I miss you).

I'm thankful for having lungs to breath air into for those i would not be here here to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for blogger - If blogger did not provide free services i would not be here posting what i'm thankful for and being able to share the resources that i have provided for my lovely followers, and the means to not be greedy and share giveaways.


What are you thankful for this year?..



No comments: