Thursday, February 14, 2013

♥ Shick Hydro Silk *Review*





I was sent a Schick Hydro Silk from BzzAgent, For "Free". This has to be one of the best razors I have ever used! I have used tons of different razors In my past, different shapes, different numbers of blades, and bells and whistles. This razor has lots of features, such as water activated heads. Another one of my favorites is the shower suction cups. You can just stick the razor to you're shower wall and you can have you're razor in hand in seconds. I loved that there was less stubble after using this razor, I felt a smoother shave, than other previous razors, and while I have to use 2 or more to get a smooth shave, I only had to use one, the Schick Hydro Razor. One feature that I can't stop bragging about is the moisturizing serum! Water activated, the razor head gives you a smooth shave, and leaves your legs smooth after your shower. I felt smooth, and soft for hours even after my shave. I couldn't stop touching my legs after my shower. I didn't need to lotion because my legs felt so moisturized. You can buy the Schick Hydro Razor for $3.95 at you local Wal-Mart . ♥

No comments: