Tuesday, October 2, 2012

♥ UNREAL Candy *Review*

UNREAL : A few years ago, Michael and his 13 year old son Nicky got into an argument over Halloween candy. Nicky came home with his bag of loot, went to bed, and woke up the next morning to find that his dad had confiscated most of it. It played out the way these fights normally do, with the candy gone and Nicky going to his room.

Later, Nicky did some research online (to prove to his dad that candy isn’t so bad). He discovered that his dad was right (for once).

It’s not that Nicky thought candy was healthy. It’s that he didn’t know how bad it really was. What Nicky learned was that the worst parts of candy (like hydrogenated oils, corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives) aren’t there to make it taste good. They’re there to make it cheaper to produce.

Nicky had a hunch that without the junk, candy could taste better. With the help of his older brother Kris, and his dad, they set out to prove it. (Read More) .


I had a chance to review some candy from the Bzzagent program I have been with for years. The candy is called UNREAL  Junk food without all of the junk. No.. Really!..
  • No Artificials
  • No Hydrogenates
  • No Corn Syrups
  • No Preservatives
  • No GMOs
  • I enjoyed the taste of the products. the picture above may look bad for you but they are not, they are called Unjunked for a reason. The Peanut Butter Cups. I found them for sale at my local Walgreens. Both satisified my cravings and tasted very good. The unique colors of the candy shells were eyecatching. UNREAL has done a good job of changing the well-used chocolate candy bar formulas and making them into treats that are a little better for you and taste just like the chocolate you're used to. I love them better than Reese Cups. The chocolate taste very creamy and milky and to eat these while on a diet and not have to worry about working off the extra calories is a good thing. The 'Peanut Butter Cups' are a little smaller than the 'High Calorie Reese Cup', but the UNREAL cups are actually thicker made with chocolate with a thick filled center of peanut butter. They filled me up quite quickly. I usually crave sweets every night, so the portions  are perfect for me!.



    ♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided coupons to try and give my honest opinion. 
     

    No comments: