Tuesday, October 16, 2012

♥ Glade Expressions *Review*


Glade Expressions Collections : Open your home with lightly layered and long-lasting fragrances from the Glade Expressions® Collection. These true-to-life fragrance combinations are inspired by art and designed to open up note by note, filling your home and inviting life in.




I was sent the Glade Expressions Collection from BzzAgent as part of being a agent for free to try and give my honest opinions.





When it comes to my house, I like it to be clean, neat, and fragrant. I'm really serious when it comes to my home smelling good. I spray air freshners all day, light candles, burn burners, you name it I probably have it, or plan on buying it. When I first started seeing the Glade Expressions Collections on the comercials I couldn't wait to get my hands on some, I have always been a glade fan, I stock up on it. A can for every room, and car. Floor powders, and candles. I love the sleek and modern design of this collection, I can leave the air fresher out and not panic to hide it in an area where no one can see it because it's an eye sore anymore. I can freely leave it out in the open, and I have even had compliments on how nice the can looks, a few people didn't even realize it was air freshner, until I went to spray it. I have since tried all of the smells avaliable, Cotton & Italian Mandarin , Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice , Lavender & Juniper Berry , and my favorite Pineapple & Mangosteen . The fragrances are so unique, like the oil diffusers it's self. The Diffusers smell amazing for a long time, and the fragrance mist goes a long ways with just a few sprits. (Photo) This is just a couple of my Glade Expressions Collections, I have a whole different box of the collections that are not shown in the photo, and I also have coupons to buy more. This is just out of one box I have stored.
 
 
 
♥ You can find Glade on Facebook - Here.
 
♥ You can find Glade on Twitter - Here.







No comments: