Monday, August 20, 2012

♥ Travelo Elite *Review*

Travalo  : The World's Favourite Fragrance Spray
Have you ever wished you could have a quick freshen up when you're out and about?
Carrying a big glass perfume or aftershave bottle is inconvenient, cumbersome and can be dangerous if it takes a knock and shatters.
Travalo is a refillable atomizer bottle with a difference. Its patented easy fill system allows you to refill in seconds with a simple repeat pump action. Travalo makes it easy and convenient to have a fresh confidence boost any time, anywhere.


I had previously had the amazing opportunity to review the Travalo Excel  in the color of green, you can find the original review here - Travalo Review . I love my Travelo. I do! it has been my number one purse companion since day one. I couldn't go anywhere without it. It has been my hero in the most awkward moments since we became BFF's. I hate to stink. I do. I personally don't know anyone that does. Okay, I take that back maybe a few people. Maybe I should get them a travalo. Hmm. My husband see me whipping my travalo out of my purse to refill it with my perfume, and he gave me a strange look and said.. What's that?.. I said my travalo. He then said looks cool, what is it. I said it's my travalo, it's my purse buddy, he then begin to snicker and said, okay. I said you know all those times that you got close and said, you smell good, or that one time the wind was blowing and you said you could smell my perfume in my hair. Well you can thank my Travalo for those smell good moments. He said .. Well thank you magic little perfume sprayer. I shook my head and said, I'm going to have to get you a travalo. I know you like smelling good just as much as I do and I can't exactly lug your heavy breakable cologne bottles around in my purse. A week later, I was asked to review the Travalo Elite in gold.



No comments: