Wednesday, January 11, 2012

♥ Montagne Jeunesse *Review*

Fun, pampering beauty treats



Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!







Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:




                     •Cucumber Peel Off

                     •Passion Peel Off

                     •Dead Sea Mud

                     •Fruit Smoothie

                     •Strawberry Souffle

                     •Chocolate Mud

                     •And many more!








I received the Dead Sea Mask from Montagne Jeunesse.com  in my VoxBox program. Montagne Junesse has an amazing assortment of products for every skin trouble you can think of. Or if you don't have skin problems you can always buy Montagne Junesse as a relaxing product. My walmart supercenter has the large single packs for less than $3.00 and I can also get the travel size for $1.00 I have been using these products since I was a Pre-Teen and have swore by them all these years. They are one of my go-to products when I have breakouts, or when I'm stressed and need a little pampering. You can get quality salon type products for less then $5.00! They have an assortment of products such as Mask, peels, scrubs, and even products for men! My husband has products as well and he loves them! The products do wonders for your skin, and I might mention..They smell amazing also. They make Great gift's.

No comments: