Tuesday, October 18, 2011

♥ Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin *Review*

 
I was blessed enough to get a full size sample of the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin. I am always buying body lotions, skin milk, creams oils, bubble baths, bath salts.. Ect. To improve my skin. And with winter fast approaching I'm in full swing to keep my skin from drying out and my cuticles from drying out and tearing "ouch"! the burt's bees for sensitive skin was a great experience. It not only helps with the dryness but it helped with my skin's redness, If that was not good enough it's natural AND wonderful for sensitive skin! If you have not tried it yet you should. They have ton's of products for sensitive and not so sensitive skin, for baby, face, and body.


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin to try and give my honest opinion. 



You can find Burt's Bees on Facebook here : http://www.facebook.com/burtsbees

You can find Burt's Bees on Twitter here : http://twitter.com/#!/BurtsBees

No comments: