Thursday, July 21, 2011

Been a hellashish period.

I have not posted something in what feels forever...
                                       So sorry..to.. all..my.. wonderful.. readers!



It's been a crazy time. ( summer ) and then I just got my 4th wisdom tooth pulled wednesday, and i'm totally sick from it. I won't go into the nasty details but i feel like i got hit by a bus.

On the other hand.. There was an upside.

One of my latest and greatest Old navy adventures - crowdtap old navy samples! I received 4 free old navy coupons 1 for me and 3 for my friends to go to old navy for free tanks! I got the cutest light pink ruffled shirt. I'm able to wear it solo with jeans or shorts. or glitz it up with beaded jewlery or a flirty charm necklace. Had a wonderful experience as always. Thank you!

No comments: