Sunday, May 1, 2011

♥ Smelly Washer *Review*

Smelly Washer : was developed to remove odor from towels that have mold and mildew odor. The odor is caused by allowing your damp towels to lay unwashed for several days or leaving wet laundry in the washer for too long. The bottle recommends using one tablespoon of Smelly Towel Cleaner per load of towels during a hot water cycle instead of detergent. The website recommends using one teaspoon in addition to detergent.


I received the Smelly Towel Cleaner to try and review. I just want to start off by saying..Thank You! I am only able to do laundry once a week and that's on weekends and my husband and I are constantly going through towels and are not able to wash them 3 times a week like we should. Even while hanging and letting the towels dry they still have lingering bad odors. Washing them 3 times with my laundry soap, pine-sol, and a few other products doesn't always do the job! So I was excited when I was giving the chance to try something new - Smelly Washer does the job! I'm glad this came along because I didn't know what else to do! But smelly washer does the job and more. It just takes a cap full for a load which I was seriously shocked that I didn't have to use the whole bottle for a large load. Smelly Washer is "ALL NATURAL" which I really like because I'm using enough chemical products in my clothes as it is.




The product is not liquid, But little pink crystals. The product smells amazing..I think it smells like roses, but my husband said that the product smells like lemons. Either way smells .. The product smells great and really does the job. I received the 12oz. Product that cost $16.99 They also have smelly washer for those cases when your washer smells no matter what you clean it with or how much you scrub your washer still stinks. Buy Smelly Washer $16.99


♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided smelly Towel Cleaner try and give my honest opinion.

No comments: