Friday, April 29, 2011

♥ Yum-Yum Dishes *Review*

Yum-Yum Dishes : Yum Yum Dishes to enjoy your

favorite snacks. It helps remind you when you're all done!


Buy it in a bag, but eat it out of a Yum Yum Dish!




I was sent the yellow Yum-Yum Dish to review. I love this little yellow bowl for many reasons and ways. For one it's hand painted that says Yum Yum time is... and the bottom it says -Over- .. That cracks me up every time! you are probably saying.. That bowl is to little for me theres no way I would EVER get full using that little thing..Or that's more of a child portion bowl. I won't lie I seriously thought the same thing when I recived it. But after using it for as long as I have I have lost weight using this little bowl! It's just the right size to get full but not over do it. I have  ate bananas, strawberries, grapes, ect.. and yes.. chips..cookies.. and more out of this and If you havea nack for unhealthy sweets like the ones I just wrote about this bowl will seriously help you eat less and really does help you lose weight in the process because you won't be tempted to eat that half a bag of doritos, or that pack of chocolate chip cookies and the little message in the bowl won't trigger you to want to keep eating. Trust me..it works.  The bowl is ceramic so you are able to hand wash or toss it in the dishwasher. Great for grownup who have portion control like my husband and I, Kids or even grandparents. Yum-Yum is here for you!
 
 
♥ I receive no monetary compensation for this review.  I was provided a Yum-Yum Dish to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments: